Some shows have casts that don’t really feel comfortable talking about shipping… and then you have the Agents of SHIELD cast.
bc they got bullied by jocks in high school
ppl are so aggressive about it like “sports are for barbarians and I am intelligent and cultured” it’s hilarious
Wow. Tumblr is supposed to be a sanctuary, a safe haven, even, for alternative lifestyles. Not for high school jocks interested in the most common thing ever. Seriously, football is exactly the kind of thing someone joins tumblr to escape from. Stop watching football and go join a fandom, or delete your account.
Signed, a proud football-hating SuperWhoLockianStuckSwimmingOnTitanPotter fan.
God is dead.
im going to eat my own ass this is incredible
have u even met the tumblr football and hockey fandoms during their respective seasons haVE YOU
Band of Brothers ♠ Why We Fight"Do you know why no one remembers your name? It’s because no one wants to remember your name. There’s too many Smiths, DiMattos and O’Keefes and O’Briens, who show up here, replacing Toccoa men that you dumb replacements got killed in the first place! And they’re all like you. They’re all piss and vinegar. "Where’re the Krauts at? Let me at ‘em! When do I get to jump into Berlin?" Two days later, there they are with their blood and guts hanging out and they’re screaming for a medic, begging for their Goddamn mother."
There’s always space for yet another armor tutorial, right? (ﾉ´ヮ´)ﾉ*:･ﾟ✧
Note that the armor I drew would be worn around 15th century, the more into the future the less and less components knight’s armor had (i. e. in early 14th century instead of greaves a knight would wear long boots only; in 12th century knights didn’t wear plate breastplates and instead a chain mail only). Also the design of armor pattern changed by year and was different in every country (i.e. in eastern Europe armors, while still looking European, were heavily influenced by Turkey). so just make sure you always do research whenever drawing an armor. And one more thing to keep in mind is that armors were expensive, knights wearing a full plate armor weren’t an often sight.
Some links that may be useful:
- Armour Archive (I strongly suggest to browse its forum, there is no country or period of which armor wouldn’t be discussed)
- Therion Arms (armorer’s page; each accessory is photographed in big resolution and several time so it’s a nice page to use as reference for drawing)
- Revival Clothing (another store, but both with medieval clothing and armors; I suggest to read the articles, they’re often supported with pictures)
- Basic Armouring:A Practical Introduction to Armour Making (pdf)
- Educational Charts (pdf, shows how armors and weapons changed over the years)
- Medieval & Renaissance Material Culture (actual medieval resources, mostly paintings. And my favourite subpage - women in armor)
- Dressing in Steel (youtube; a demonstration how to dress in armor)
- How shall a man be armed? (youtube; another demonstration but with 4 different knights from different periods)